From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2013 17:13:12 -0400
Scott, thanks and I will be contacting you off list sure appreciate it.

 Junior Lolley
Amateur radio call KG4ITD
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"