From:
Christy Schulte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:37:03 -0600
Fortunately, the PL tones talk, so I know I have those right. That's one of
the main reasons I got this particular one, being able to set the tones
independently. maybe tomorrow I'll ask around as to the location of some of
these repeaters. If I just plain can't hit them, that's one thing, but if
it's an antenna problem, I'd like to find out, somehow.