From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:34:23 -0400
Actually, I've been thinking about starting another list dedicated to blind
hams who want to talk about ham radio.  If there are a bunch of people
interested in it, I'll create the list.

I don't mind a few messages on somewhat related topics, but I shouldn't
have to delete message after message, and the attitude expressed below,
frankly makes me just want to quit this list.

If there are a few of us that are like minded ont this, maybe you should
write me off list, and maybe we can just set up a list, which will be
moderated, and will stay at least reasonably close to radio topics, rather
than an "anything goes" list like this one.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 07:30 PM 4/12/2009 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi List,
>
>I sent a quick tutorial on this before.
>
>If you don't like a particular thread and don't want to go through
>individually and delete it message by message, then you can temporarily
>group messages by conversation and do a mass delete once a day or how ever
>often you check mail.  In outlook Express, this is  accomplished as follows:
>
>1.  From the main window in Outlook Express, press alt + V for the view menu
>followed by v for current view.
>2.  Press the up arrow once to the group messages by conversation item and
>press enter.
>3.  Unless you want things to stay that way, repeat steps 1 and 2 to reverse
>the view to normal.

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]