From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 19:35:20 -0700
Lou,

But this sort of thing happens on this list every  few weeks or even
days.  It just happens that this one is about baseball.

Look at all the computer-related messages.  And I don't mean computer as
related to ham radio either.

But, complaining about it or expressing frustration does absolutely no
good and the messages and subjects just keep on coming.

If you question this, look at all the messages on list justifying it
saying such things as "well, on ham radio we talk about almost anything
so why not the same on the list".

This shows a total lack of understanding about what mail lists are
really for.  Combine this with total inaction by the list owner, who
ever that is, and you have a list that's really out of control.

That's just the way it is, and whether you like it or not, it's going to
stay that way until someone in some sort of authority says otherwise and
follows it up with actions.

Don W6smb