From:
Gary Tillinghast <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Dec 2013 18:14:07 -0500
It is best to learn how to fild program the UV5R.  The software is not as
accessible as it could be and it takes more time to set up the software than
it is to learn the radio.  Use the miklor.com  website to answer some
questions.  If yo wish some coaching, I am available. 73.  Gary KB2YAA
[log in to unmask]  or 716/592-9554