From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 14:02:13 -0500
Excuse me Michael,

99 percent of what I said about the TMV71A was correct.  I said I thought
the radio was a tri band radio but I was not sure since I didn't own one.
The only error I made was stating it covered 220 Mhz, the information I
provided answered the basic question, what was a good accessible radio.
Saying I had no clue was totally unfair.

If you want to be critical, then you need to learn to spell or use the spell
checker!

Howard #3