From:
Jeff Busch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2014 15:17:07 -0400
Thank you Steve.
73
Jeff
KC9UIE

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
To: BLIND-HAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, May 12, 2014 3:01 pm
Subject: Re: Strange Forward Power Reading with LDG TW2

Jeff,

The TW-2  is no longer in production.  It was made by LDG electronics
and is a talking SWR/power meter for the bands from 50 through 440 MHZ.
250 watt power limit.

They can sometimes be picked up on the used market, and someone from
this list had one for sale in the past week.    At one time
cheapham.com
had the leftovers from LDG, but I think they are long gone by now.

For what it's worth, the TW-1 was the HF version of this unit.

73, Steve KW3A