From:
K4NKZ Jim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 12:50:01 -0500
hi everybody, as the subject said I need lots of help!
this is the trouble I am having!
1, I was in MEMORY mode!
2, press button to move MEMORY 01 to VFO.
3, looked around 10 meters.
4, try pressig button to go back to MEMORY mode
5, 40 meters came up
6, now no matter which I am in, (VFO, or MEMORY) all I hear is 40 meters!
7, and now! it seems that the buttons mite be lock! and I don't know how
to unlock them!
8, called Ken wood for tec help! and all they would say was for me to do
a reset!
and I don't want to do a reset if I can help it!
so!
can anybody please help?
if you can help, would you be able to call me? or can I call you?
my phone number is: 850 210 0007 call between 9am and 10pm eastern time
please.
and thanks for any and all help!

--
Have A Nice Day, From, K4NKZ Jim B.D.T.B.