From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2012 13:36:06 -0600
Hi,

$200 is way too high for a well used VR Stream!!

You can buy a new one for $258 which includes the charger, standard case,
battery, 4 gig SD card and the $50 Soft pack accessory software plus a
warranty.

A new SD card 32 gig can be had for about $20.

To high in my opinion.

73

Howard #3