From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 10:14:04 -0400
Hello all.

Thanks for all of your various thoughts regarding good AM/FM portable radios.  You have given me much to think about, and I'll let you know eventually what I decide.

Here's another question:

What's the difference between the GE Super Radio 2 and the GE Super Radio 3?  What has prompted this entire search for a good am/fm portable radio is the fact that my current GE Super Radio 2 needs to be replaced.  I have had the Super 2 for 14 years and have loved it.  However, the dial cord has already been replaced once, and the AC power supply is now going bad.  Still and all, I sure got my $50 worth out of the radio.

The list price we saw for the Super 3 was $41, which seems kind of low to me.

One other thing:  I want to appologize to everyone on the list who has had to endure copies of my replies to various individual subscribers.  I didn't realize that when I reply to an individual person, copies go to everyone else.  Whoops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kevin (K7RX) has given me one suggestion for fixing this problem, and I will try it now.

Tnx agn, and best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ