From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:42:59 -0400
Alan,

I hadn't thought of it, but I can see why you'd want a dedicated radio for 6 meters.  Now that I have a 590, I probably wouldn't want to go back to using a 480 exclusively on HF, but I have the luxury of being able to make that choice.  That said, though, I'd love to have a 990 if I could justify it, but I can't, based on the way I operate.  Still, it's nice to dream.

Steve