From:
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 10:27:07 -0500
Jim, like I have told you, several of us here on the list have the LDG
AT1000PRO tuners and are able to use them just fine. They don't have speech
like our Kenwood transceivers, but if you listen to them, you can hear what
they are doing. Sometimes I even tweak mine a little with the inductance and
capacitance buttons and listening to the SWR readout on my TS-590S; though,
that is never really necessary. I just do it to see if I can get a slightly
better match. I use mine with my TS-590 and ALS-600 amplifier, a very
similar set-up to yours.

Ron, K8HSY