Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:54:36 -0400
Hi Pat,

For me it was mostly 75 and 40 meters.   Sorry we didn't cross paths.   I
did work Glenn KA9YIU from this list on Friday night, but  no other familiar
calls.    I also enjoy WPX for the same reason as you,it's  fun to be a
mult.   When I took this vanity call about a dozen years ago, I went with a
2 by 1 for WPX.    Nice to be the hunted one in a DX contest for a change.
A lot of fun working mini pileups from Europe on 75 Friday night.

Good luck with the new pc setup.    Having the rig and computer connected is
very nice.  If for no other reason, its great to  change frequency and  have
the logging software follow automatically.

73, Steve KW3A