From:
Sarah Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jun 2010 03:50:09 -0700
yeah I understand taht. I'm not board yet but yeah. I can't even transmit yet but I've got someone giving me a shove in th eright direction, and I'm gong to find a local club here and see if i can go there  afew times.

I know once I get the hang of all of this I'll make it.

thanks all and sorr for the off spelling. it's 10 to 4 here and I'm tired. lol.