From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2013 20:42:11 -0400
If you have a voltmeter, check the power supply cable connection to make
sure that the voltage at the rig stays near 13.6 V when you go into
transmit.  And finding an auxiliary receiver to monitor the frequency will
also help.

My brother Paul operates two 757GX's, one in San Diego and one in Lohrville,
Iowa.  So if you ever run into W6PR on our 20-meter net, you will hear one
of these rigs.  I don't have any input on where to get your rig repaired,
but I hope you find someone who will make the attempt.
73,

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com