From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:05:43 -0400
    Great suggestions, Colin.

I'm going to continue shopping, and looking for what others have to say.

A question:  The Buddipole I'm using for HF will be in a dipole
configuration;  do you still see a problem with mounting the VHF/UHF antenna
underneeth it on the same painter's pole?  I was just thinking the dipole
would be horizontally polarized, while the 5/8-wave antenna for 2 meters and
440 would be vertically polarized.

Thanks, and best 73 from Tom Behler: Kb8TYJ