From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:12:39 -0400
    My understanding is that the Diamond 770 is "ground independent", which
is why I was thinking of it.  It works well on our vehicle, using a magmount
base which, of course, isn't an option here.

The real challenge is figuring out how to mount it safely.  I have found
that R and L Electronics has some sort of an RV mounting kit, which I'm
going to call about tomorrow.

And, again, does anyone see a problem if I were to mount something like the
Diamond 770 underneeth the painter's pole being used for the HF dipole?

Best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ