From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:09:18 -0600
Jim,
i too have heard that any more than one tuner can cause serious
problems.  If you have one, perhaps you could use one tuner and then
the other in to a dummy load and see what the power output looks
like.  If you can add a few extra watts it may not help too much but
certainly won't hurt.  And it always feels good to get the most out of the rig!