From:
"Dr. Ronald E. Milliman]\\\\`" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 21:06:57 -0600
Tom, your comparison results are interesting, but like you stated, from an
experimental design and data analysis viewpoint, you might be getting some
interaction effects and confounding of the data. That is why the results
when running a computer program that runs simulations of various antenna
designs and configurations can produce very different results from what you
get when putting up the antenna in the real world! <lol>

Ron, K8HSY