From:
Aimee Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 18:24:05 -0400
Hi Howard.  Count me in on the Skype bandwagon.  My user name is Jazzykat10,
(j a z z y k a t 10).  I'm like John Miller, I don't always get on there,
but I am on there from time to time.  I'll look for an invite from you.
Look forward to talking to you.  BTW, do you ever get on Echolink?  I'm
KK4JHF.  My node number is 717690.  Anyway, take care, and we'll hopefully
talk soon.

73
Aimee Lewis
KK4JHF
"Be well, do good work and keep in touch." (Garrison Keillor)
P.S. Based on the comment in your original message in this thread, does that
make you a coshire ham?  Hi Hi.