From:
"Art Nolden." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 21:27:44 -0500
        I am proud to have the honor of advising you that Princess Linda C. Knight has passed the Technician exam this evening, March 7, at the Gulf Coast Ham Radio club in Port Richey, Florida.

    The questions were spoken to her, as well as the multiple choice answers, to which she responded, and one of the proctors marked the choices.

    Another HAM club member and I waited outside with my guide dog while the exam was conducted inside the clubhouse.

    We were called to come in, and I said, "I heard you got 36 answers correct."  One of the fellas said, "she got one wrong.  She mis-spelled her name."

    In the ordinary course of bureaucratic  red tape, she will get the appropriate whatever in the snailmail.

    Congrats to Princess Linda!

    This was this club's first experience administering a test to a blind person.  The guys  said, "we learned something new today."

    Art and GDF Golden guide canine JJ.