From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:48:47 -0400
Welcome aboard, Eric.

You'll find this to be a great list with lots of helpful members.

So, as you encounter questions or issues, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, you might want to check out two week-end nets we have.

One is the 20-meter cross-country Blind Ops net, which meets on or near
14.258 MHZ upper sideband Sunday afternoons at 2000Z.

The other net, which may or may not be workable for you is a 40-meter east
coast mid west blind ops round table.   That net meets at 200Z on or near
7.191 MHZ lower sideband on Saturday afternoons.  I am not sure what your
QTH is, but with a 7 call, I suspect it may be out west somewhere.

Again, welcome to the group!!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI