From:
Shaun Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:20:52 +1100
Hi,
the link you need is amateur radio, then, andrews amateur radio.
or you can try,
http://www.andrewscom.com.au/site-section-01.htm
the email address is listed below.
bare in mind though that lee isn't always able to answer straight away.
the address is:

hth

Shaun,
vk2fese,
web sites:
http://www.myspace.com/blindmanshaunoliver
http://blindman.homelinux.org/~blindman/
skype: brailledude

On 7/11/2008 9:51 AM, the old scribe known as Pam Green was able to
impart this pearl of wisdom: