From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2008 21:36:44 -0500
OK Guys, Here is the answer taken from:
http://epistolary.org/1653.html
223.5 mHz.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob J." <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2008 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: 222 MHZ Simplex

Mike,

Thanks all, for what?

I saw your request for info but I didn't see a single response.

I thought the idea of an e-mail list was for all subscribers to share the
info.  I see a lot of responses to messages that are off topic and then,
when the occasional message that is on topic comes along, no responses are
echoed.

I guess I must be confused about what is the purpose of an e-mail list.

73   Bob   KD8IXD