From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 2009 12:26:37 -0400
Tom,

Funny thing, I never thought to try the vertical to see if I could pull you
out a little better.  Probably not, but it wouldn't have killed me to flip
the switch.  Seems to me that you did pretty well considering how goofy the
band was.

You should do well as the season progresses.   Maybe you will run a pile-up
of JA's on 80 meters.

Hope to see you tonight, Steve KW3A