From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:38:51 -0700
Hi all.  For speech users, it is mutch easier to put echo link in
explorer view, and turn off everything that is set to come up in index
view.  This is done from the tools menu, I think in setup, though I would
have to go look to be absolutely sure!  GRIN!  Once you have everything
in an explorer view, you can use the arrow keys to brouse just as if you
were in a windows explorer view on your own hard drive.  You will see
Locations, Node tipes, Alarms, New and favorites.  Right arrow on any of
theese will open the view to the next level for that particular choice.
when you get to the level you want, press the tab key to see the list
view of stations in that area.  HOPE this helps.

The echo link test server is another way of making sure your audio is
good and you have a two way connection.  You can get to that by going to
the station pull down menu and choosingConnect to test server.

73:
John