From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
For blind amateur radio operators <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:30:47 -0400
Junior:

I've been really busy with exam grading and all the fun stuff that goes
along with the end of the University teaching semester, so I'm late in
responding to this thread.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loop antenna being taken down by your
recent storm, and sure hope you can get it back up real soon.

Please keep us posted.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ