From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 10:53:56 -0400
I have a nice cheap headset mic setup for my computer I got for $15, on here
and another one I got for $10 I got that I use on my laptop for voice
chatting that work very well and I don't get any complaints on either one
though the one I have on this computer seems to pick up a little less
background noise as in, none at all as apposed to the cheaper pare that
picks up a little.