From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 2008 23:34:37 -0500
Tom,

You had to have programmed that button.  Out of the box, I believe it's
programmed as "Control", which lets you control either radio without
changing which radio is the active transceiver.  Consult the section of the
manual that lists the menus and their default settings for the correct
information.

Steve