From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2011 00:58:23 -0400
Hi Tom,

It sounds like jaws thinks that it has found a new sound card when you hook
up the 590 to your computer's usb port.  In windows change your default
sound card to the one that's in your laptop probably a realtech device.
I'll bet that the software will start working!

Bob Tinney, K8LR, [log in to unmask]
Skype, bobtinn
We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way
through Congress!