From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 21:38:27 -0400
It says in the manual 2 amp fuse, I used 1 because that's what was in that
slot and I figured if it didn't blow it was alright. I almost think there's
an internal fuse in that meter the more I think about it. I could be wrong,
but something's nagging at me. If I had time I'd look but I have a special
event station to setup tomorrow morning and I'm out of here at 7, with about
2 more hours of stuff to do tonight minimum, so I'm probably in for a very
low sleeping hours night tonight.