From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2008 14:40:17 -0400
I will find the office 2007 tutorial helpful too, I'm glad that was sent.
Now if I could fix windows update on the windows 2000 machine I'm fixing for
someone, but oh well I'll either fix it or I won't. That's the least of the
problems and I fixed all the rest. I just hate knowing what the problem is
and not being able to remember how I fixed that so many times back a few
years ago.