From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2010 18:17:25 -0800
If you just want to check something, you can move your mouse to the
top of the screen, them go down till you hit the last 50 log
entries.  Right-clicking on it allows you to edit an entry if there
is a problem.  When you are finished, you can just hit enter to
return to the regular logging.  Left-clicking on an entry puts you in
the log and you can down-arrow through it.  When you get to the 50
entery the log just scrolls down so you can see the whole log one
entry at a time.  Escape puts you back into the regular logging
section ready for another call.  This doesn't give you a list you can
take away, of course.  Your method of saving the log to an RTF file
is as good as any for that purpose.

73,

Dave, W7OQ