From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 12:35:49 -0700
Has anybody use any of the more common CW sending and logging contest
software?  There used to be one called CT but I'd like to know where to get
some speech friendly contesting software for CW and logging as well as
sending the CW.  I have an old DOS contest program that logs and everything
but that computer is about shot and as I said, it operates in DOS instead of
windows.

Phil.
WWW.RedWhiteAndBlue.ORG