From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:15:51 -0500
Well I got registered validated and now I'm stuck.  I am having a beast
of a time programming my 3com 3cr870-95 vpn firewall.  I got the manual
tonight for a moment and then computer malfunctions caused a crash and
now I have to fight with the 3com site to get it again.  I'll probably
do that tomorrow since I have totally run out of patience.  I thought of
running directly from the cable modem but the family wouldn't hav
internet access or email and that would be the end of me.  Anyway, it
will have to wait until tomorrow.  Hope to talk to all real soon on
echolink, who knows maybe tomorrow.

Gery Gaubert
St. Charles Sheriff's Office Helpdesk Coordinator