Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:40:39 -0600
HI folks,

I won one of these at a hamfest a couple of weeks ago and just
received it in the mail.  I see it takes AA cells.  No charger with
it.

IIRC it holds 8 aa cells.  I'm thinking of putting alkalines in it for
right now and making it my xyl's main 2m portable.

Anybody tell me anything about the radio?  Like to know what kind of
charger it needs etc.  Also how easy to program?

wE got the instructions with it, but until the xyl has her catarract
surgery her eyes aren't any better than mine and that's awfully smalll
print.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions

--- Benjamin Franklin, NOvember 1755 from the
Historical review of Pennsylvania