From:
Kenneth Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jun 2004 18:40:48 -0400
Fred, I sent this to you direct, but realized someone on the list might also
be waiting for an answer.  So here is what I found on the yahoo v7 group.

Hth - Ken - N5SWR
From:  "John Crawford" <
crawfj@r...>

Date:  Tue Jul 22, 2003  7:29 pm
Subject:  RE: [TM-V7]Crossband Repeating

Another, easier, way of going into crossband repeat mode on the V7A is if
you have microphone control turned on.  Press the “D” key on the keypad, and
then
the “C” key.  This will put the radio into crossband repeat mode.  The same
key sequence will then take it out of crossband repeat mode.

John Crawford, N2OY