From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 2015 09:21:02 -0600
yep, opeing of apps is significantly faster...battery life is a bit better,
and there is now the convenient low power mode which gives you an extra hour
or so when your battery is right down to a couple per cent.
A few minor changes with voice over as well which makes it quicker and
cooler...dictate is much improved as well.
Only negative so far for me is that ringer volume is reduced when voice over
speaks the incoming caller ID...and it doesn't return to normal volume after
the first ring...very anoying when in noisy environments and one is trying
to hear the phone ring.
I would like to see a volume mixer app intigrated into the IOS so one can
set volumes for voiceover, siri, ringer volume, speaker volume while on a
call etc...right now adjusting the volume manually in those situations
doesn't appear to make much difference as the volume returns to some default
setting after a while.
Beyond that, the new IOS9 has gotten a little closer to the way IOS7 was,
which was the best release so far.

73
Colin, V A6BKX