From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 2015 15:08:02 +1300
Hi Lou!

Always glad to know someone knows what I was talking about. Those clocks
were great. Mine saw a lot of service at home as well as at work when I was
in the radio reading service arena. As you say, they were great for radio
work.

The In Touch network ran the New York Times every day at 1 pm, and that
clock would let me hit that network feed on the money every time. If anyone
still has one in working order, I'd buy it in a heart beat.

Couldn't run it being on a 50 hz power system here, but having it for US
visits would be worth it.

73,
Dave