From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 2015 08:11:38 -0700
I have a question about the FMJ 998 auto tuner.  How user
friendly is it for blind folks? I recently purchased, then
returned an LDGAT600 Pro tuner to use with my ALS600 Amp because
the LDG tuner not accessible far as I could tell though I only
had it online a few minutes.  Also, I found through an email
which is the only way you can talk to LDG, that the LDG
engineers said that blind people would not be able  use that
tuner.  So that limits my operating space to where my SWR is best
tolerated by the amp which is the best way but I am interested in
other people's solutions to this issue.  Looking for a good
auto-tuner that can handle 600 watts.  73, Jim WA6EKS