From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:26:53 -0700
If these are anything like the speakers I have, there is no way they'll
reach 500 feet.  They also use wide band fm, at least mine do, so it will
be hard to find a different more sensitive receiver.  I'd get a wireless
fm transmitter, such as the one from crane.  I think you can crank up the
power on these and also could use a better antenna.  You could then use
good sensitive standard fm radios.  I really believe that is your cheapest
and best solution.

Please don't bother me with posts about changing the antenna or cranking
up the power not being legal.  I already know that and really don't care.
Just my suggestion.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr