From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2013 20:53:38 -0500
Bob:

Well, I would consider taking the chance and just doing the update, but
can't determine how to do that in the update window that comes up.

Plus, it seems a shame to do the update if the current version works just
fine.

Again, my problem is that I can't get out of the update window after playing
an audio stream without shutting the computer down.

Using Jaws 14 here with Windows 7.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ