From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:41:30 -0600
ok, if you say so.
Have you actually checked to see if you can tx outside the 142-152 range or
the 420-450 range?
i've scoped out all the major ham radio modification pages and they all say
the same thing, that the only tx expansion possible for VHF and UHF on the
ts2000 is as noted above.
getting rid of R52 is the receive expantion mod, but i really haven't
located one that claims that tx can go beyond those limits I mentioned.
i'll keep looking though as i'm intreagued.
not that i'l necesarily perform that mod of course, but I want to know what
it is.
73
Colin, V A6BKX