From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2015 21:39:53 -0700
    I just bought a used ALS600 amp and an LDG600 Pro tuner which I returned
because it was not blind friendly.  I am interested in how the MFJ tuner is
accessible and how much they are.  I am assuming you do not want to break up
the package and sell the tuner separately which is understandable, am just
looking for information on the tuner.  73, Jim Gammon