From:
Tom Fowle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Sep 2015 20:25:36 -0700
We just renewed our licenses with the FCC's ULS online lisencing system.
We'd not given them phone or email addresses previously, and added them this
time.

Looking in the ULS's help database, it says that phone, fax numbers or email
addresses will be kept confidential and will not be displayed on licenses or
ULS databases.

so only the basic, and required, name and address license class and call
sign will be public.

Beth, if you're worried about your maiden name, then wait till you get it
changed.
but it looks like from the point of view of the FCC's data bases there is
nothing to worry about.
Particularly when you're on facebook  etc. this is unimportant.

Tom Fowle WA6IVG