From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:14:03 -0400
That would be the best thing that's happened to me this month if an antenna
comes down or something but I'm hoping none do, getting them back up could
be no fun. When I put them up we were the only ones in the building so no
questions, now the building's full and there are people below me there all
day every day so I don't know what they'd do, I'd probably have to have the
landlord come by so they think it's his work.