From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2011 22:45:17 -0700
So I'm filling out the handiham application (never got around to
joining, but meh, it's $12, and the audio content could be useful.)

The application wants me to describe my disability.

Does "Blind, an albino, and a real pain in the [CENSORED]" count as a
description, I wonder?  *grin*

The answer to the next question ought to be, "At conception (It's
genetic, especially that last part!)"

I always think, as I fill these things out, how boring it must be to
sit there and transcribe application data into a computer database,
particularly since there's no online form.

My luck, the person who gets the application at the other end will
have no sense of humor.  *shrug, grin*

Joseph - KF7QZC