From:
Don Breda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 2015 05:39:03 -0500
Hi again eric.

I was looking at the fUnCube website and the new funcube dongle pro is
an incredible improvement over the original.

Have you seen that one.

Its well worht the price but its around $203.00 right now.

Looks like with a Raspbury pi 2 it works very very well as opposed to
the original pi.

The admin on the site used it with SDRShark which is a software program
I haven't looked at yet.

He also says it works with hdsdr  which is somewhat useable under
windows so its promising.

Don