From:
"Don Risavy, Jr. NR4DR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:42:54 -0500
That's what was thinking; but, thinking will purchase one of those dual band
ht's everyone or most have been referring to that is accessible using speech
on the ht.

So that way will at least have a working ht and can check around for a used
IC-T90A or until someone locally can attempt to fix it for me.

Tnx cul 73