From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2010 20:09:46 -0500
Richard,

Just place your cursor on the node you want to connect to and press Enter.

Re: favorites, when you have Echolink in Explorer view, you'll see
"Favorites" as part of the tree structure.  With your cursor sitting on
"Favorites", press Ctrl-V to paste in the node you copied to the clipboard.
Sorry I didn't make that clear; that's what I get for being in a hurry.

Steve